Saturday, March 23, 2019

TIFU when I ADJUSTED my bra in front of a cute guy.

I am cringing while writing this. I was going to a library to study (I’m in college, yay ) and I saw this cute guy as I’m walking in. I was thinking “hot damn, he fine” but I didn’t think he saw me so I sat down at a table that was empty. It’s early morning on a Friday, so no one was there. I was in a rush to leave dorms, so my bra was not fitting right at all-TMI but basically only 40% of my left boob was actually in the bra.

Since the library room I was in was basically empty I had the bright idea to, with both hands, grab my bra (through my shirt, don’t worry)and hitch it up. I can’t exaggerate this enough-this was not a sly fixing of the strap, or a gentle adjusting of a side boob: I was fondling myself.

Literally as I am grabbing my breasts, the cute boy, who was still deciding where to sit, chose to walk back in my direction and saw the whole thing, which I only realized when I looked up.

Then he chose to sit next to me? I don’t know why? Do boys find girls who viciously yank at their bras in libraries on Friday mornings attractive? But I was so embarrassed at this point, and my face was hot, so I didn’t even look at him. He kept sneaking glances at me, and I have NO IDEA what he was thinking. That I was psycho? That he had to sit in that seat because it was too late to turn back? I don’t know.

Anyway, to add to this, my stomach kept rumbling in the quiet library. It’s at that point that I decided I had to get out of there, and of course I tripped as I tried to stand. Anyway. That’s me. This is my life. Thoughts? Comments? Help?

TLDR: a cute boy in a library saw me trying to stuff my boobs back into my bra.

Edit: Thank you for the silver, kind soul!

Edit: People are saying I deleted this thread somehow? I’m very confused-How are people still able to comment on it if it’s deleted? It doesn’t look deleted on my end, and if it is, that is my mistake and apparently I can’t restore it. But is anyone surprised? This is how my life is going. This makes sense.

submitted by /u/abrickandahalf to r/tifu
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2CyLOYR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia article of the day for September 2, 2020

The Wikipedia article of the day for September 2, 2020 is Third Silesian War . The Third Silesian War was a conflict between Prussia and a...