Sunday, November 25, 2018

Just some notes for few of my Indian brothers and sisters.

For every disgraceful Indian creep there is one normal and decent Indian guy.

This is not a racist post but what I have faced as an Indian woman. Also seeing an Indian woman date a white guy brings out the worst in Indians. Apparently a lot of Indian people think that as soon as Indian women see white men they run towards them and want to forget that they are cultured Indian women. I am as Indian as anyone else.

  1. To the Indian guy whose advances I ignored at the pub last night, you don’t have the right to give me a disgusted look because I’ve offended you by saying no. You and your friends absolutely do not have the right to laugh at me and make fun of me and then shout in Hindi, “What is it that he has and we don’t?” Answer - Decency.

  2. I work at a restaurant. One day, on the bus I saw this guy who had dined in a couple of nights before. Oblivious to the fact that I was his server he sat close to me and after a while he recognised me. I interacted with him decently, and not even a minute later - “So! When are we dining at ______ (the restaurant where I work)? I ignore him and plug in my earphones when he taps my shoulder and says, “No seriously, what do you like to eat? We should grab lunch sometime?” I said, “I am not interested and changed my seat.”

Well, fuck you. You made my journey so uncomfortable by staring at me and talking loudly that I had to get off at a random stop in the middle of my journey and wait an hour for the next bus.

  1. The judgemental female cashier at the Indian store where my very white boyfriend and I shopped. You have no right to go the back and call me a “slut”, also you and your co-workers knew I could hear you. And you’re a disgusting person yourself for laughing in his face when he mispronounced something.

  2. The Indian mother and daughter who dined in last night, just because I am an Indian and your server, you have no right to treat me like I am your servant. Every other customer made fun of you both because of how unreasonable your demands were. Apparently this is a very Indian thing to do. If an Indian is eating out and their server is Indian, they would treat him like shit. Just because you’re the one eating doesn’t mean you’re entitled to anything more than the other person.

  3. The judgemental middle aged Indian woman on the train station who saw me kiss my boyfriend and asked me in Hindi, “What will your parents say, you’re with a boy who is not from your race?” Apparently my mom visited me a month ago, she met him and guess what, she’s so happy :)

I don’t need your opinions.

  1. Just because you saw my Tinder profile, looked me up on Facebook, sent me a message I will still not want to talk to you. I swiped left for a reason.

  2. Just because you replaced me at my previous property, I don’t want to be friends with you. Don’t text me at 1 am because that wouldn’t do anything.

  3. You’re new to Melbourne! Enjoy. Sending me a request on messenger wouldn’t improve your experience.

  4. You had a bet with your friend that I was from India and you win! Congratulations! However that doesn’t mean I’ll go out on a date with you.

Seriously why are you guys like this?

Edit 1: Thanks for the gold!

submitted by /u/throwaway1407899 to r/melbourne
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2DVlBpU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia article of the day for September 2, 2020

The Wikipedia article of the day for September 2, 2020 is Third Silesian War . The Third Silesian War was a conflict between Prussia and a...