Saturday, April 6, 2019

I just got fired from my job due to racist coworkers and I don't know what to do.

To give a bit of context to the title of this post, let me begin with this. I live in La Mesa, California, and I've been working at this hospital as a nurse manager for about 10-11 years now. Last year, around October or November, a few of my coworkers started throwing racist comments at me, and when I told the higher ups about the situation, they said that they'll see what they can do about it. About a week later, I got fired from my job, and I don't know what to do. All of my family members are in the Philippines right now, and I don't even have the money to go there. What should I do? Should I file a lawsuit or something?

submitted by /u/Dazdago to r/legaladvice
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet http://bit.ly/2G2qM77

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia article of the day for September 2, 2020

The Wikipedia article of the day for September 2, 2020 is Third Silesian War . The Third Silesian War was a conflict between Prussia and a...