Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Cardi B Drugging And Robbing Men Makes Her a Predator

In a recently discovered online video, Cardi B claims “I had to go strip, I had to go, ‘Oh yeah, you want to fuck me? Yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go back to this hotel,’ and I drugged niggas up, and I robbed them. That’s what I used to do. "

That is the work of a predator. Maybe it isn't as bad as Bill Cosby, but as they both drugged people, the two can be compared. Cardi B should not be a celebrated public figure.

As a stripper, you are already making way more than minimum wage. If you can't survive off of a stripper's salary, you should go ahead and crawl back into your mother's womb because most people survive off less.

How many of those men overdosed from the drugs and never made it out of the hotel room? We will never know.

Edit thank you for silver!

Edit THESE ARE NOT SONG LYRICS! She said this in a video speaking to her fans. https://twitter.com/HipHopRatchet/status/1109894804790366208?s=19

submitted by /u/None1827393 to r/unpopularopinion
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2YBt70e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia article of the day for September 2, 2020

The Wikipedia article of the day for September 2, 2020 is Third Silesian War . The Third Silesian War was a conflict between Prussia and a...