Hi, I’m Julian Alexander a 24 year old programmer and entrepreneur. For the past few months I’ve been building an AI matchmaker named Juliet to help you find your perfect match.
My friends and I were tired of all the dating apps currently on the market, endlessly swiping with little to no results. I decided to take matters into my own hands and shake things up. Creating real relationships is a primary objective of Juliet, which is why she matches you with only one person at time based on compatibility. The catch is that she sets an expiration date with every match, meaning that you can only be with your partner until the time runs out. After each match Juliet learns from the interaction and finds you someone that you’re even more compatible with. This process continues until she ultimately finds you your perfect match.
I’ve been a lurker for over 6 years, so it feels good to finally have something to share. I love talking about programming, business, and life, but feel free to ask me anything.
IOS Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/juliet-matchmaker/id1440557186?ls=1&mt=8 (US and Canada)
Over 100 people have signed up so far. Thank You!
300\*
500* Holy shit!
About to break 1K users. Thank you, everyone!
1.5K users!
Matchmaking will begin tonight once the flood of signups slow down, stay tuned!
I made a Twitter and Instagram to keep you all up to date.
[link] [comments]
from reddit: the front page of the internet http://bit.ly/2LPWLcc
No comments:
Post a Comment