Sunday, December 2, 2018

I found out my high school bully is dead and I'm ecstatic

Couple days ago I found out that the guy who bullied me all throughout high school died, and honestly i couldn't be happier. My friends all tell me I'm terrible for being happy, but they have no idea what I went through because of him. He almost drove me to suicide and knowing he's dead just makes me feel better. I feel bad for his parents and I'd never wish that upon anyone to outlive their children, but I just can't help myself.

Edit: Since it's coming up a lot i just want to clarify. I never wished death upon him, I know he was a terrible person and did terrible things, but I never wished the guy was dead.

Edit 2: For those asking or wondering how he died, I dont know. I assume it was drugs or alcohol because the obituaries never stated anything nor was it explained on social media. I also made the assumption off of what his personality was like.

Edit 3: Thank you for the gold kind stranger!

Edit 4: After thinking about it all day, and reading through the comments I came to realize that 'ecstatic' wasnt the correct word. It's more relieved and indifferent. I dont know what his home life was like or what made him into the bully that he was, all I know is that all he did was bully me and make my life miserable. Could he have been different? Maybe. Could he have changed his ways since then? Maybe. It doesn't change what he did. Life happens, people live and people die. There's nothing we can do about it. Hindsight is 20/20, if I could go back and tell myself to stand up and not take it I would, but I cant. There are a lot of things I wouldve done differently regarding it, but it's done, it's in the past. Nothing can change it.

submitted by /u/ZodiacDestroyer to r/confessions
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2QaIVGv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia article of the day for September 2, 2020

The Wikipedia article of the day for September 2, 2020 is Third Silesian War . The Third Silesian War was a conflict between Prussia and a...