Ok.. Got picture of man who has been staring at my balcony after harassing me.
After watching and waiting, he showed up. I did my best to get a picture but the screen got in the way. I immediately I took the picture and ran to my bedroom and called the police. They took about 5 minutes to get here but he was gone. They said they can't identify him but I think it made them take it seriously.
I'm scared, my husband should be home in 3 hours I haven't been able to talk to him I assume because he's busy at work.
Thank you to everyone, once I showed the officer the picture they have a police car parked here and he said he would talk to management on Sunday. Hopefully this may help. I ordered the Ring and will be installing it outside my door.
[link] [comments]
from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2zoiXFh
No comments:
Post a Comment