Went out tonight with some old friends and some random disgusting dude thought it would be ok to full on grab me from behind and grope my entire neither regions. I immediately pulled away and pushed him off and started yelling at him but my friends pulled me away. I honestly don’t know where else to post this or if this is even ok to post here but I’m just fuming and needed to put it out somewhere. I’ve never been grabbed so aggressively and groped so disgustingly... I came home crying to my boyfriend, he comforted me but eventually fell asleep. I’ve taken a shower but I can’t get the grimy feeling off of me. It’s almost 6 am and I’m just so disgusted I can’t even sleep. I’m sorry if this isn’t appropriate to the sub so please redirect me to somewhere appropriate.
I’m just so angry, my heart has been beating out of my chest since it happened and all I want to do is punch a wall. What the fuck am I supposed to do?
[link] [comments]
from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2THW7AI
No comments:
Post a Comment