Friday, November 23, 2018

I know I am not the best looking dude so what I am looking for, send my your best lines to add to my bio to be hilarious. Write something I can add that would get the ladies laughing. Yes, I know my pic is enough but hoping for help here. Lol

I know I am not the best looking dude so what I am looking for, send my your best lines to add to my bio to be hilarious. Write something I can add that would get the ladies laughing. Yes, I know my pic is enough but hoping for help here. Lol submitted by /u/TommyBoy75 to r/Tinder
[link] [comments]


from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2OVTYy1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia article of the day for September 2, 2020

The Wikipedia article of the day for September 2, 2020 is Third Silesian War . The Third Silesian War was a conflict between Prussia and a...