Saturday, November 24, 2018

Dads of daughters: how has having a daughter impacted you, changed your perspective of the female mind, etc.

I have my own feelings on how having a daughter has impacted me (and it’s been an amazing experience) but I’m interested in hearing it in other words and from other perspectives.

For me, having a daughter has been one of the most impactful influences of my life. My grandma has always said “every man needs a daughter” and I totally feel what she meant but don’t have the words for it.

submitted by /u/ChadOfDoom to r/AskMen
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2r3bw1s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia article of the day for September 2, 2020

The Wikipedia article of the day for September 2, 2020 is Third Silesian War . The Third Silesian War was a conflict between Prussia and a...