Monday, October 8, 2018

Consistent Djokovic ready to wear down Chardy

"What I did well in the past in our matchups (against Chardy) is that I managed to neutralize his first serve and also take advantage of his second serve. I try to be consistent on my service games, move him around the court, he's not the best mover forward, backwards, so I try to expose his weaknesses, look for the backhand. His forehand is lethal if he gets the good rhythm on it," Novak Djokovic said.

from Sports News: Cricket News, Latest updates on Tennis, Football, Badminton, WWE Results & more https://ift.tt/2RuiVTw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia article of the day for September 2, 2020

The Wikipedia article of the day for September 2, 2020 is Third Silesian War . The Third Silesian War was a conflict between Prussia and a...